COUNSEL experts have an in-depth knowledge of Ukrainian anti-corruption legislation, data protection requirements, cybersecurity, and other regulatory compliance requirements.
We are aware of the peculiarities of the Ukrainian business climate and the principles of work of state bodies. In this regard, we apply a broader and more certified approach based on our work experience and obtaining the desired results.
Maintenance of compliance services provides for comprehensive consulting and audit of the activities of the client and its counterparties for compliance with applicable law, particularly concerning corporate governance and anti-corruption operations.
COUNSEL specialists conduct an audit of all business processes, as well as prepare strategies for implementing the provisions of future legislation and international standards in corporate and charter documents of the company.
The company also provides a range of services to identify violations in the financial and security systems, regarding the presence of unforeseen financial expenses in the activities of the client and counterparties.
It is possible to conduct financial investigations of fraud, including financial, accounting, tax, and judicial actions to identify methods of committing violations, the subjects of breaches, their contractors.
- analysis of the company’s functioning security systems;
- assessment of internal orders and policies;
- verification of performance and evaluation of financial losses in the areas of sales, production, procurement.
- establishing facts of problematic or risky operations, non-compliance with established risk management procedures;
- identification of events of appropriation of assets, illegal use of assets, understatement of income, overstatement of expenses, conflicts of interest, corruption.
Development of internal documentation
- Code of Ethics;
- instructions on how to communicate with partners and other counterparties;
- guidance on the procedure for communication with regulatory authorities.
Business Process Compliance
- implementation and monitoring of compliance methods effectiveness;
- audit of business processes to identify potentially problematic areas within the framework of anti-corruption policies, the activities of NABU, SAP, and antitrust law.