Support for business activities
The presence of lawyers in enterprises does not insure against non-standard and unforeseen events, for which full-time lawyers may not be ready. Such situations require the involvement of external advisers, capable of not only identifying and eliminating existing and possible risks but also formulating the necessary business strategy, which allows avoiding such cases in the future.
The participation of COUNSEL specialists in the legal life of the enterprise optimizes the work of legal services and the costs of its organization.
- preparation and analysis of constituent documents and corporate contracts;
- organization of internal management oversight and risk identification;
- assessment of the results of the structures for possible legal risks.
- judicial representation;
- representation in government;
- representation in relations with counterparties;
- representation of interests in public associations and organizations.